? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 284 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 799 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing 11.5

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite things were Skype and making a screencast. I love learning all of the amazing tools and websites available to aid in my teaching and my students' learning.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I certainly feel like I am behind on my technology education (compared to my students), but by doing this blog, I am aware of what I need to do to keep up. And the journey is exciting.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Since I did the 23 things last summer (and thought it was amazing!), I wasn't super surprised by anything. I do think that SecondLife is a little spooky, and I saw endless possibilities for Skype!!!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I love this program and its format, and I hope there is something like this offered every summer! It is not only useful and applicable, but also fun!

0 comments: