? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 284 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 799 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 6

I downloaded some of the iTouch apps mentioned. I think they are fabulous! I will be trying out some of the free word challenge apps and math practice apps with my 4th grade son. I think it would be very useful in the classroom, especially since it is these devices that will be the way of the future (our students' generation). I don't know that I would bring my personal iTouch to school, but I still think it woould be beneficial to teach students how to use them for more than just music.

If there were one (iTouch) in the library, these apps could be downloaded and opened by students . I don't see why one iTouch could not have multiple users. You do not have to go into a personal iTunes account to download these apps (I know the iTouch can only be liked to one account).

0 comments: