? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 284 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 799 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 3


I love SKYPE! I think I've gone Skype crazy. I added it to my I-Touch and I chat (by texting) all the time now. In the classroom, it will take the place of me running back and forth to other teachers classrooms to get information. I can quickly "skype" them. I think it will also allow students to see that we collaborate with teachers in other grade levels. I would like to use it in my classroom to have an "ask the experts" session, where we (third graders) "skype" the fourth graders and ask about new material that we are learning (that they learned last year).


I also like the idea of using Skype for a homebound student (as mentioned in the blog). Its possibilities are endless!!!

0 comments: